Hay brothers and sisters,
I just wanted to share this video with you because I was truly blessed from having seen it: http://youtu.be/6gjMx1drNWs
Oh, how the Gospel replenishes my soul and gives me greater perspective on the life I am living! Oh, how necessary is it for me to see that I never saved my self, was never able to choose God! Faith is a gift from God. His Holy Spirit worked in me; it was ALL His doing that reconciled me to Him.
Naturally, I despised my Savior, spit at His wounds, and nailed Him to the cross.
And still He saved me.
Naturally, I committed adultery against our relationship, finding pleasures in other activities, in other people.
And still He saved me.
Naturally, I chose to follow the ways of this world, fell to temptation even when the Word told me otherwise.
And still He saved me.
How, then, can we be prideful in our salvation? How, then, can we say "I am better than an unbeliever"? Woe to me, a sinner, to think those thoughts! Without Christ, I am the same, if not worse, than every sinner. Without His saving grace, I could have never ensured my own salvation. It is not by works; it is only through faith. I did not choose faith, I did not choose to believe in God. God revealed Himself to me so that I had the ability to choose Him.
Please post your thoughts about this video. Let us bless each other to see how God can use something so simple to stir our hearts to worship Him.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment