Thursday, September 25, 2008

Email: Time For God

> Read only if you have time for God
> Let me tell you, make sure you read all the way to the
> bottom. I almost deleted this email but I was blessed when I
> got to the end
>
>
>
> God, when I received this e-mail, I thought...
>
>
> I don't have time for this.... And, this is really
> inappropriate during work.
>
>
> Then, I realized that this kind of thinking is.... Exactly,
> what has caused a lot of the problems in our world today.
>
>
>
> We try to keep God in church on Sunday morning...
>
>
> Maybe, Sunday night...
>
>
> And, the unlikely event of a midweek service.
>
>
> We do like to have Him around during sickness....
>
>
> And, of course, at funerals.
>
>
> However, we don't have time, or room, for Him during
> work or play...
>
>
> Because.. That's the part of our lives we think... We
> can, and should, handle on our own.
>
>
> May God forgive me for ever thinking...
>
>
> That... There is a time or place where..
>
>
> HE is not to be FIRST in my life.
>
>
> We should always have time to remember all HE has done for
> us.
>
>
>
> If, You aren't ashamed to do this...
>
>
> Please follow the directions.
>
> Jesus said, 'If you are ashamed of me, I will be
> ashamed of you before my Father.'
>
>
> Not ashamed?????
>
>
> Pass this on ONLY IF YOU MEAN IT!!
>
>
> Yes, I do Love God.
>
>
> HE is my source of existence and Savior.
>
>
> He keeps me functioning each and every day. Without Him, I
> will be nothing. But, with Christ, HE strengthens me. (Phil
> 4:13)
>
>
>
>
> This is the simplest test.
>
> If You Love God... And, are not ashamed of all the
> marvelous things HE has done for you...
>
> Send this to ten people and the person who sent it to you!
>
>
> Now do you have the time to pass it on?
>
> Make sure that you scroll through to the end.
>
>
>
> Easy vs. Hard
>
> Why is it so hard to tell the truth but Yet so easy to tell
> a lie?
>
> Why are we so sleepy in church but Right when the sermon is
> over we suddenly wake up?
>
> Why is it so easy to delete a Godly e-mail, but yet we
> forward all of the nasty ones?
>
> Of all the free gifts we may receive, Prayer is the very
> best one....
>
> There are no costs, but wonderful rewards... GOD BLESS!
>
>
>
> Notes: Isn't it funny how simple it is for people to
> trash God and then wonder why the world's going to hell.
>
>
>
> Isn't it funny how someone can say 'I believe in
> God' but still follow Satan (who, by the way, also
> 'believes' in God).
>
>
> Isn't it funny how you can send a thousand jokes
> through e-mail and they spread like wildfire, but when you
> start sending messages regarding the Lord, people think
> twice about sharing?
>
>
> Isn't it funny how when you go to forward this message,
> you will not send it to many on your address list because
> you're not sure what they believe, or what they will
> think of you for sending it to them
>
>
> Isn't it funny how I can be more worried about what
> other people think of me than what God thinks of me.
>
>
> I pray, for everyone who sends this to their entire address
> book, they will be blessed by God in a way special for them.

No comments: